DAR Compilation Vol. 1
Sound samples on MySpace

Review auf Kulturterrorismus
Review auf Medienkonverter
Review on gothtronic.com
Review auf necroweb.de
Review auf Club Debil
Reseña de Mentenebre

Compilation includes tracks by Ah Cama-Soz & All Sides, Dark Muse & Nihil Communication, Evoke Scurvee, False Mirror, Megatone, Mytrip, Nagual Art, Phelios, Phobos, Stephen Parsick, and Svartsinn

Available at your favorite mailorder:
Thread ansehen
Dark Ambient Radio | Talk | Dark Ambient Neuerscheinungen / DA New Releases
Autor Zoharum label - new releases
zoharum
Mitglied

Eingetreten: 27.01.11
Eingetragen auf 27-01-2011 14:08
Hello Dark-Ambient-Radio forum,

Here's Michal from Polish Zoharum label. This is my first post here, I hope it won't be the last one.

I would like to inform you of th 2 new releases that will be available from 31st January on. They are:

ZOHAR 015-2 DIFFERENT STATE 'Yield' reissue

and

IYHHH 003-2 ARKONA 'Acid Landscapes'

More info on the below.

This year will be quite busy for us, as we are planning to release a number of new CDs with Troum (DE), Ouroboros (IT), Oryelle (AU), Zenial (PL) and Inner Vision Laboratory (PL) amongst the others. Here's what we've released over the last 4 years:

ZOHARUM catalogue:
016 - [haven] 'Amity' (idm, ambient, post-industrial electronica)
014 - BISCLAVERET 'Engill Ljssins' (dark wave, orchestral dark ambient)
013 - HOROLOGIUM 'A Handful of Dust and Ashes' (orchestral ambient/martial industrial)
012 - TROUM 'Autopoisies/Nahtscato' (drone ambient/dreaming muzak)
011 - BISCLAVERET 'Ephemeros [ante'Te Deum']' (dark wave, orchestral dark ambient)
010 - HOARFROST vs. INNER VISION LABORATORY 'Decline' (cinematic ambient)
009 - DIFFERENT STATE 'Throught the Falling Eyelid' (hypnotique ambient, industrial illbient, moon musick)
008 - iN sCissorS 'Orbis Terrarum Requiem' (dark wave, dark ambient, soundscape)
007 - Re-DrUm 'S' (ambient, drone, industrial)
006 - AB INTRA 'Aura Imaginalis' (dark ambient)
005 - HOARFROST 'Ground Zero' (dark ambient, drone)
004 - DIFFERENT STATE 'Knar' (illbient, industrial)
003 - BISCLAVERET 'Amalgame' (ambient. industrial, military)
002 - DIFFERENT STATE / SIGILL 'Spazmatic[k] Spell' (industrial, illbient, moon musick)
001 - BISCLAVERET vs. BRUNO 'Les Mannequins' (dark ambient, drones)

IYHHH 002 - SYNAPSIS 'Materia' (post-industrial ambient)
IYHHH 001 - K. STANISLAVSKY 'End of All Things' (cinematic orchestral ambient)

Feel free to contact us if you're interested in any of them.
www.zoharum.com | www.alchembria.pl
info@zoharum.com | distro@zoharum.com

Here's some info about the new albums:

DIFFERENT STATE 'Yield'

[img]http://zoharum.com/images/newsy/20110120130220_1.jpg[/img]

Zoharum & Wyrm Records present the latest Different State album "Yield (The Capacity of Production)".

This release contains remastered songs that first saw the light of the day on a I&E SPM tape in 1995. We also added 2 bonus tracks from "Cardinal Mosaic" album.

When 15 years ago this tape was released, it was aptly summed up "Americans have Ministry, Britons have Godflesh, Poles have Different State." "Yield" is the most metal of industrial releases of Different State (or the other way round.)

The old fans of the band does not need to be convinced to give this album a spin. The ones who have never heard it, but value Mr Broadrick's projects, will also be delighted.

ARKONA 'Acid Landscapes'

[img]http://zoharum.com/images/cds/20110124010104.jpg[/img]

Arkona is a project of a certain Karol Su-Ka. He's been expressing his artistic activities in many fields for over 20 years. Karol is a painter (his works can be admired in, e.g. 'Chaosmos' album which is available in our shop), performer, DJ, VJ, musician and vocalist. His sound creations include Arkona (a crossover of ambient structures and dub beats, their first album was released on the same label as Different State's debut), Street City Nomads (punk meets acid house), he also records solo as Karol Su-Ka (he collaborated with Polish avant-jazz darlings Wojtek Mazzolewski and Macio Moretti) and as a DJ Karel God.

'Acid Landscapes' released by Zoharum is the first regular publication of the tracks from the series of the same title. It includes 4 privately released albums with songs recorded between 2002 and 2009. This album collects the most atmospheric pieces from this series. 'Acid Landscapes' is a psychedelic journey through the city at night. The music on this album simply refuses to be pigeonholed. A careful listener will find ambient textures, dub or illbient rhythmic structures, post-industrial atmosphere and even acid twist. Everything bathed in a specific sense of humour. It's more than 70 minutes of music that provokes and teases, yet fascinates.

In Karol's own words: ”The idea for Acid Landscapes series came from looking through the old Arkona tracks I had in my archives. There were loads of them, since I have always been recording a lot and most of it was shelved as leftovers of low quality. After a closer look I thought that a significant part of it has artistic merit and coherent feel. That's how the idea for Acid Landscapes was born. Soon I realised that I have enough material for a couple of albums.

The process of creation has remained unchanged for years. I use my tiny home studio. I have recently exchanged my archaic PC for a laptop with a 24-bit soundcard. However, only 3 years ago I was using a PC with a 16MB RAM memory. While composing Acid Landscapes I was using the following equipment-samplers: boss sp 202 and sp 303, roland mc 303, roland jupiter 4, farfisa, elektronika em 25, korg m-500, hohner psk 60 + a couple of effects and analogue filters. All external sounds were recorded using a condenser microphone which is built in boss sp 202.

Currently I've been working on the next instalment being more of a tekno acid space dub part. Simple and spatial to the max.”

This album will be a nice surprise for fans of Scorn, Psychic TV, Coil ('LSD' period), Techno Animal, Material.

Bearbeitet von zoharum auf 27-01-2011 14:10
Sende Private Message
Autor RE: Zoharum label - new releases
DarkAmbient
Technischer Administrator

Eingetreten: 08.02.06
Eingetragen auf 29-01-2011 18:29
Cheers!
http://home.arcor.de/tmielke Sende Private Message
Autor RE: Zoharum label - new releases
CrepusculaR
Mitglied

Eingetreten: 27.12.08
Eingetragen auf 31-01-2011 21:28
Nice, Good luck with the releases and label
smiley

:crepuscular: postindustrial ambient music
https://crepuscular.neocities.org/ Sende Private Message
Springe zum Forum:
Login
Username

Passwort

Noch kein Mitglied?
Klicke hier um dich zu registrieren.

Passwort vergessen?
Fordere Hier ein neues an
Shoutbox
Du musst Dich einloggen, um eine Nachricht zu schreiben.

DarkAmbient
15 Mar : 13:35
... and again, the Auto DJ switched itself off. Got to write my own radio software. :-/

DarkAmbient
15 Mar : 13:14
And again forgot to restore a slider on a deck after fade-out...

DarkAmbient
15 Feb : 21:53
Ahh sorry, it's the ai revolution! The auto dj went on vacation, leaving the broadcasting software to queue-only mode.

Seelenkrank
15 Feb : 06:33
There ist a Loop running. The same 6-8 Songs all the time (?)

DarkAmbient
31 Dec : 15:17
Wish the same to all of you!

Shoutbox Archiv
Panel Stats