DAR Compilation Vol. 1
Sound samples on MySpace

Review auf Kulturterrorismus
Review auf Medienkonverter
Review on gothtronic.com
Review auf necroweb.de
Review auf Club Debil
Reseña de Mentenebre

Compilation includes tracks by Ah Cama-Soz & All Sides, Dark Muse & Nihil Communication, Evoke Scurvee, False Mirror, Megatone, Mytrip, Nagual Art, Phelios, Phobos, Stephen Parsick, and Svartsinn

Available at your favorite mailorder:
Thread ansehen
Dark Ambient Radio | Talk | Dark Ambient Neuerscheinungen / DA New Releases
Autor CrepusculaR - sideral entropy (2010)
CrepusculaR
Mitglied

Eingetreten: 27.12.08
Eingetragen auf 01-05-2010 16:54
I want to introduce you 'Sideral Entropy':
This is a work I made between 2008 and 2009, gently released by Essentia Mundi Label.

[img]http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/3159/seml.jpg[/img]

Artist: CrepusculaR
Title: Sideral Entropy
Label: Essentia Mundi
Release date: 01.May.2010
Cat. number: EM016
Format: CDr jewel case, 100 copies

Sideral Entropy
parts :
I - Towards the Irreversible
II - Sideral
III - Entropy
Total run: ~ 35 min.

A one-piece track of dark drone space ambient with an inner low speed dynamism rising to 35 minutes of hyperspace vastness and isolation

Info + Preview

Sideral Entropy
Essentia Mundi Label

:crepuscular: postindustrial ambient music

Bearbeitet von CrepusculaR auf 02-05-2010 21:13
https://crepuscular.neocities.org/ Sende Private Message
Autor RE: CrepusculaR - sideral entropy
Doomcore
Mitglied

Eingetreten: 20.02.07
Eingetragen auf 02-05-2010 04:16
Preview sounds wonderful!!!
http://www.myspace.com/phobosdna Sende Private Message
Autor RE: CrepusculaR - sideral entropy
CrepusculaR
Mitglied

Eingetragen auf 02-05-2010 06:12
Thanks you very much Sir! Glad to known your like it.
Cheers!

Autor RE: CrepusculaR - sideral entropy (2010)
CrepusculaR
Mitglied

Eingetragen auf 11-11-2010 16:00
Review at Noise Brigade :

CrepusculaR – Sideral Entorpy, CDr, in Slip case.
On Essentia Mundi

CrepusculaR is Angel J.L from Argentina and has had releases on Black Drone and DNA Production.

The cd is 3 tracks but plays as one, and its produced in the way that it is one track in 3 parts.

It’s a beautiful mix of drawn out melodies, it’s a calming, relaxing drone, and I mean it’s almost dreamlike. The tracks from the cover I guess are space bound. I really enjoy this release its one of those late night listens that holds you down for the night, I’ve had this on repeat and managed to pass 1 ½ hours with out feeling it.

With enough interest going on to encapsulate the listeners ear and find the point in time they want to, it holds true meaning, deep hum of drone with scheme of sound washing over the top.

There are no ill feelings to be had in your mind with a release like this it feels completely natural, far reaching to clear all the tension. I’m not sure if any of it is guitars but the chords that are played by what I assume is keys of some description really guide you to the next level of consciousness. The sound is very busy at points with sounds lifting and sounds degrading, melodies rolling and feedback oscillating. When someone announces that it’s a space drone, I never feel any connection to it, Space isn’t my thing, but with some star twinkling releases it forces you too much to agree with the space illusion, but with Sideral Entropy it reminds me personally of a suspense building forestall path that’s dark and lonely but not scary just mellow and distant, not quite knowing how it’ll all end, respect should be shown for the looseness of atmosphere. I mean I’m glad I didn’t meet the American space station instead Pagan fires inside the forest of calm, that’s what I mean by looseness of atmosphere, the fact I with out trying saw my own enlightenment not the concept that was conceived.

Amazing release, and everyone should get it, because it seems to me that this Crepuscular has really made an effort of quality, with sound design and execution!

http://noise-brigade.webs.com/reviewsaf.htm

Bearbeitet von CrepusculaR auf 11-11-2010 16:02
Autor RE: CrepusculaR - sideral entropy (2010)
CrepusculaR
Mitglied

Eingetragen auf 29-08-2011 01:50
review by Necroweb

CD-Review CREPUSCULAR - Sideral Entropy
Was, nur eine einzige Vertonung auf "Sideral Entropy"? Na, da bin ich doch mal gespannt, inwieweit der Musiker hier auf prägenden Songaufbau und fesselnde Momente eingegangen ist.
Sicherlich ist dies im Sektor des Dark Ambient nichts Ungewöhnliches und ähnlich geartete Projekte wie Phaenon oder Tholen haben in der Vergangenheit schon bewiesen, dass solch lange Umsetzungen keinesfalls als langweiliger, belangloser Breiklumpen enden müssen. Also rein in den Schacht damit.

Auch wenn hier nur ein Stück geboten wird, so ist jenes jedoch scheinbar in drei Abschnitte unterteilt, die ineinander verschmolzen sind und somit auch nicht wirklich auffallen.
Der dabei gebotene Inhalt spiegelt sich zugleich in der Optik wider. Kein Ungewöhnliches, aber trotzdem stimmiges Cover verrät die stilistische Ausrichtung. Finsterer Dark Ambient, der frohmunter (darf man das diesbezüglich eigentlich sagen?) mit Astral- als auch Drone-Elementen kopuliert, überkommt den Hörer und taucht die nächste halbe Stunde in ein fernweltliches, kühles Bild.
Zum sogenannten Nebenbeihören eignet sich dieses Werk allerdings weniger und man sollte die Reise am besten mehrmals antreten, um mit dem Material richtig warm zu werden.
Besonders gut wirkt das Geschehen, wenn man die Regler kräftig aufdreht. So vermag sich das Klanggut am ehesten entfalten und den Hörer in die Tiefen entfernter Welten tragen.

"Sideral Entropy" ist eine gute, ansprechende Veröffentlichung geworden und stellt für mich gar das bislang beste Werk von Crepuscular dar. Dennoch wäre es aber von Vorteil gewesen, die jeweiligen Abschnitte etwas abzutrennen, was die Zugänglichkeit sicher noch etwas erleichtert hätte. Ansonsten gibt es nichts zu bemängeln und man darf gespannt sein, was das zukünftige Werkeln des Musikers betrifft.
Wer Tholen und Collapsar mag, der sollte bedenkenlos zuschlagen.

http://www.necroweb.de/magazin/neues-album/crepuscular-sideral-entropy/
smiley

Bearbeitet von CrepusculaR auf 29-08-2011 01:51
Springe zum Forum:
Login
Username

Passwort

Noch kein Mitglied?
Klicke hier um dich zu registrieren.

Passwort vergessen?
Fordere Hier ein neues an
Shoutbox
Du musst Dich einloggen, um eine Nachricht zu schreiben.

Seelenkrank
23 Apr : 17:43
thats life smiley

DarkAmbient
23 Apr : 16:19
Silly Mac said it had to 'restart' itself due to a problem. :-/

Seelenkrank
23 Apr : 15:46
oh it runs again smiley but a channel is muted (?)

DarkAmbient
15 Mar : 13:35
... and again, the Auto DJ switched itself off. Got to write my own radio software. :-/

DarkAmbient
15 Mar : 13:14
And again forgot to restore a slider on a deck after fade-out...

Shoutbox Archiv
Panel Stats