DAR Compilation Vol. 1
Sound samples on MySpace

Review auf Kulturterrorismus
Review auf Medienkonverter
Review on gothtronic.com
Review auf necroweb.de
Review auf Club Debil
Reseña de Mentenebre

Compilation includes tracks by Ah Cama-Soz & All Sides, Dark Muse & Nihil Communication, Evoke Scurvee, False Mirror, Megatone, Mytrip, Nagual Art, Phelios, Phobos, Stephen Parsick, and Svartsinn

Available at your favorite mailorder:
Thread ansehen
Dark Ambient Radio | Talk | Dark Ambient Radio Compilation Volume 4
Autor Participation Conditions
DarkAmbient
Technischer Administrator

Eingetreten: 08.02.06
Eingetragen auf 06-05-2015 12:38
Just as a reminder and for better accessability, here are again the participation conditions.

---8<---

Note: There are no obligations whatsoever involved by applying here (other than agreeing to become C3S member at some point in time before your contributed track appears on the official tracklist).

To reveal some more background information about the forthcoming comp:

* Intention: Apart from releasing high quality state-of-the-art dark ambient, Vol. 4 wants to support the European collecting society C3S and the idea of creative commons licenses in general.
* Financing: As my initial financing contribution for vol. 1-3 slowly returns, I intend to completely re-invest it in Vol. 4. You won't have to take part in the funding in any way. Your only investment will be 50€ for a C3S share to become member of the collecting society.
* License: You may choose any license (including 'all rights reserved'smiley but you are encouraged to choose a CC license. Vol. 4 will be marked as 'commercial release', so you will receive revenues, if you opt for a CC NC license. Note that I don't want to inhibit completely self-organized releases like Vol. 1-3 under the Dark Ambient Radio label. I only want to reserve 'Vol. 4' as the release title.
* Media form: Audio CD
* Selection process: In case there are more tracks submitted than would fit on the CD, a double-anonymous voting among contributing artists will decide what tracks end up on the CD.
* C3S-Membership: As a C3S activist, the primary occasion for me to push this release is to support the build-up of the first Europe-wide collecting society that actively furthers CC licenses and embraces modern information technology rather than fearing it. With the planned micropayment approach, I also see the chance that C3S wouldn't only cover 'commercially interesting' acts, but also underground music like dark ambient. You can apply for the C3S membership here or read the English Manifesto to learn more about it.
* Release date: not before 2016. The C3S is still in the founding phase, which starts in Germany, and needs the approval of German authorities. For this, the C3S needs to gather 3,000 members who add repertoire (currently ~1,000 have already become members or signed statements of intent). Also the technical infrastructure will be deployed not before 2015.

Lets take our time to work on great DA tracks and celebrate the birth of the first information age compatible collection society with an outstanding release!
http://home.arcor.de/tmielke Sende Private Message
Autor RE: Participation Conditions
DarkAmbient
Technischer Administrator

Eingetreten: 08.02.06
Eingetragen auf 18-01-2021 13:49
Update 2021:

The above is just for historical reasons. The Vol.4 project was canceled as half of the participants (including me) wasn't able to deliver a wav file.

Note: I'm still involved in building the C3S. It all took longer than expected. But the software made good progress recently ( see https://mliftw.c3s.cc ) and we are currently working intensively to finalize the business plan till June. But I no longer want to

Anyway, there was the idea of doing a comp as an online-only release on Bandcamp -- which would also be a perfect occasion for bringing Vol.1-3 to Bandcamp. So I deleted some outdated threads and opened the Dar Vol.4 forum to the public. Feel free to do anything you like here, especially producing a self-organized release.

Have much fun & inspiration -- and unleash the power of self-organization! smiley
http://home.arcor.de/tmielke Sende Private Message
Springe zum Forum:
Login
Username

Passwort

Noch kein Mitglied?
Klicke hier um dich zu registrieren.

Passwort vergessen?
Fordere Hier ein neues an
Shoutbox
Du musst Dich einloggen, um eine Nachricht zu schreiben.

DarkAmbient
15 Mar : 13:35
... and again, the Auto DJ switched itself off. Got to write my own radio software. :-/

DarkAmbient
15 Mar : 13:14
And again forgot to restore a slider on a deck after fade-out...

DarkAmbient
15 Feb : 21:53
Ahh sorry, it's the ai revolution! The auto dj went on vacation, leaving the broadcasting software to queue-only mode.

Seelenkrank
15 Feb : 06:33
There ist a Loop running. The same 6-8 Songs all the time (?)

DarkAmbient
31 Dec : 15:17
Wish the same to all of you!

Shoutbox Archiv
Panel Stats